Usage Permissions & Fees
Policies Governing the Usage of Images from the Museum's Collection:
- Museum images may not be altered without prior approval.
- Non-commercial use of museum images on personal or education websites is allowed free of charge as long as credit is given to the Museum of Arts & Sciences, Daytona Beach.
- Commercial use of museum images or use of images on websites that charge or carry advertisements must be approved in advance. Contact the museum at email@example.com
- MOAS images or text excerpts from the Museum's website may be used for school or academic reports free of charge. Credit should be given to the Museum of Arts & Sciences, Daytona Beach.
- Academic is defined as non-publication use by a student or teacher in a school setting or personal reference, research, or decorative display.
- Any use of images for commercial purposed whether print, video, or web must receive prior approval from MOAS staff (see contact information below) and is subject to a usage fee.
- Those needing a high-resolution image may incur a fee and must sign a license agreement for this service.
- Personal photography in MOAS - No permission required
- Educational use in a classroom - No permission required
- Commercial photography in the museum and news media: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MOAS reserves the right to deny any request for digital images if the proposed use of the photograph does not reflect the mission of MOAS.
Download a MOAS Image Usage Agreement